McKenna has an obsession. I'm sure is just a phase that she'll grow out of etc etc... She wears a dress all the time! Within a minute of waking up she says "I need a dress". We go to the closet, pick one of the probably 20 dresses out of there and put it on before anything else happens for the day.
The other day she woke and came out of her room and what did she have on??? A dress. Her Dad decided to let her sleep in a dress the night before since that's what she wanted. Now she always asks to wear a dress to bed as well. The good thing about this is I don't have to help her get dressed in the morning because I just let her wear whatever she slept in. I have a feeling I'm going to be going out and buying nightgowns to replace all the summer pajamas that we already have.
This is not a big deal, I know, but we do live in Canada and I'm not sure what I"ll do come winter. I guess I can just stuff the dress into her snow pants right?
She also hates long sleeves. This kid should've been born in California.
2 comments:
I went through the exact same phase. Except I lived in Mississippi at the time. And I still hate long sleeves and I live in Chicago. She'll have to get tough, that's for sure.
That is so cute. I always thought nightgowns were so much more princess like . . . that is sweet that Daddy let her sleep in her dress. Dads are good like that, huh?
Post a Comment