Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011

No, we haven't dropped off the face of the earth, we've just been busy.

Happy New Year! I've spent the morning un-decorating, cleaning house, and organizing pictures. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites from a photo-op we had done back in October.



We are happy and healthy and that's what's important. The year has been busy, I'm back to work part-time, Steve's business is growing and getting quite busy and the girls are always on the go.


McKenna is probably the busiest of all of us. This past September she started preschool, gymnastics, ballet, and theatre. She loves music and she loves to perform. She is never just "McKenna", usually she's Tinkerbell, Larry the Cucumber, Minnie Mouse, a Disney Princess, or some type of animal. I think she'll be quite a creative little girl as she grows up.


Sweet little Emmerson is still our sweet little Emmerson. She's not very big but she's also always on the go running after McKenna and trying to do everything she does. The second child definitely grows up faster than the first. She is talking really well, loves to color and paint, and also likes to make believe along with McKenna. They have so much fun together and are such

We are really looking forward to enjoying the year with our two girls. They are at such a fun age and really enjoy being out and about so hopefully this year will be full of fun for all of us.


3 comments:

Sheila said...

Love those 2 little sweeties of yours Becky and Steve.
Haven't heard Emmy talking much so I look forward to that. Hopefully once this first week of lessons is over, the girls can come visit soon.

Lalainia said...

Great photos! Your girls are sweet!

Jocelyn said...

I miss you guys!!! xoxoxo