Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sweet Emmy

We had an amazing time last weekend. Steve was able to give Emmerson a blessing at church and we had family over afterwards to celebrate her and the special baby that she is. My mom made her blessing dress which turned out beautifully and we had such a great day with our family.


Isn't she the sweetest thing.

Anyone who thinks she looks like me needs to see the following picture:

We love you Emmerson Hope!

3 comments:

Proud Momma said...

Oh she is SO her daddy!

Kay said...

Sooo cute! Nice pics, that one of her and Steve is hilarious because I was just thinking she looks like you, and I read and saw the next picture! Sorry we couldn't be there, but we will see you at Christmas and meet the little angel!

Christina said...

I love her little dress! She is so precious.