Sunday, September 6, 2009

Emmerson Lately...

I love that babies can sleep anywhere in any position. She fell asleep in my nursing pillow and little by little started tipping over until I had to put another pillow beside her to keep her from falling on her face.

She loves the mobile above her crib and will lay and smile at the animals as they go around. Sometimes she seems to even gets upset if I pick her up while it's still rotating.

We spent a week down at the ranch with Grandma and Grandpa. She loved snuggling with both of them. I didn't get a picture of my Dad with her, but I was amazed at how much he helped out with the kids - even a newborn. Thanks for all your help, Mom and Dad!


I'm just so amazed that she's ours. She fits right in.

3 comments:

DaVeeda West said...

Cute pictures Becky. It was great to have you down and help out a little. Sorry my foot and back (not my best week) didn't let me be quite a quick and mobile as I would like to have been but was just great to help hold and snuggle the girls. Thanks for keeping us updated with pictures here. I love to check and find new stuff.

Kay said...

She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I think there should be a Becky lately section.