We are so happy to report that we have finally been able to meet our little girl Emmerson Hope Kunn. It was a long wait, but well worth it. I had a MD appt on my 9th day overdue and was scheduled the next day for an induction but luckily I went into labor that night and she was born the following morning. The labor and delivery went well. She had the same issues with her heart rate decreasing through the birth that McKenna had, but I was able to get her out quicker and there wasn't a need for any interventions this time.
Emmerson weighed 8lbs 1 oz at birth and now 2 days later weighs 8lbs 3 oz. so she's already growing and doing really well. She looks a lot like McKenna and I think they'll be pretty similar in appearance as they grow up.
McKenna absolutely adores her new baby sister and loves to help put on her hat and cover her with blankets. She doesn't seem to mind the attention toward Emmerson at all right now and hopefully that will continue. She's enjoying spending lots of time with Grandma and Dad right now while I've been busy with the baby.
Here's a few pictures from the big event - most are self-explanatory.
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!
Oh look! She has your chin Becky! Congrats you two! She is cute! Hope we can see her before she gets too big!
congrats!!!! she looks so cute! glad everything went well!
Congratulations Becky!! She is absolutely adorable! And you look amazing. What a beautiful family you have!
That is wonderful! And how is it that you always look so good? There is no way I'm posting post-delivery pics of myself!
Oh yeah!! Congrats Becky! What a great name for a cute paa--tootie! Emmerson Hope . . . love it.
Post a Comment