When we moved into our community we knew that I had an Aunt and two cousins and their families that lived there as well. This wasn't the main reason we moved into the community, but it has become a real blessing to have family so near and we've become quite close with them. Especially our Aunt Sheila. My mom's older sister, very talented musician and gardener extraordinaire, we love going to visit her at her house. She is a self proclaimed "holidork" and we enjoy going to her house around the holidays (all of them - Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Christmas). She decorates to the nines, which is the exact opposite of our house on a holiday, and McKenna loves to explore all around the house finding new things to look at and play with.
Yesterday we walked on over to see her garden and flowers. McKenna loved spotting dragonflies, birds, butterflies, fish and all sorts of treasures hidden amongst the flowers.
Yesterday we walked on over to see her garden and flowers. McKenna loved spotting dragonflies, birds, butterflies, fish and all sorts of treasures hidden amongst the flowers.




1 comment:
I can't believe how much your aunt looks like your mom. different hair color, but very similar face! You are getting so close to having that baby! How are you doing? Sounds like you are much more prepared than I have ever been. I've never had a "nursery" for any of my kids yet. McKenna's room looks so cute.
Post a Comment