My pregnancy has been going well so far. Other than the regular 3rd trimester aches and pains I really can't complain about how it has been going. I'm just about at 38 weeks and I could handle "Baby Sister" coming any day. I know that I'll be sleep deprived and won't have my body back for a while, but at least I'd have a reason other than heartburn or a sore back to be up at 3 am. I flip back and forth between being excited and nervous for this baby. The Kunn's are a family that love routine and schedule and I think it's going to tough on us to add another little Kunn into the mix of it all but I'm excited to get her here and have her join our family.
Lately, out of the blue, McKenna will look at me and say "Big Mommy". I guess I shouldn't be surprised given that I definitely must look much different to her now than I did 9 months ago. Here's me at 37.5 weeks.
Lately, out of the blue, McKenna will look at me and say "Big Mommy". I guess I shouldn't be surprised given that I definitely must look much different to her now than I did 9 months ago. Here's me at 37.5 weeks.

I'm hoping she decides to at least come on time and not a week overdue, although I'm not getting my hopes up about that. McKenna seemed to be in no hurry to come out even after my water broke. I guess we will see.
2 comments:
You look beautiful!! Best of luck!
You do look amazing! My belly is bigger than yours, but I don't look nearly as cute!
Post a Comment