This is a very late post and I apologize for that. A couple of weeks ago I did a favor for my Aunt Sandy - something super simple and easy. As a thank-you she made us some of her delicious homemade, even better when they're frozen, chocolate chip cookies. These are the cookies I remember eating at her house as a little kid when we came up to visit the Gedlamans in Calgary. There always seemed to be an ice cream bucket full of them in the downstairs freezer. They are one of those "comfort foods" that you can never get enough of. Thanks Aunt Sandy - we really enjoyed them!! Here are the photos to prove it:
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! And I love that she has a bib, but looks so lady-like eating them.
cute pics! ask her for her recipe then send it to me! I have been looking and trying all sorts of choc chip cookie recipes and I can't find one that I love
Seriously I can not get over how big McKenna is! She look like a such a little sweetheart! I love cookies!
Post a Comment