Me, please.
Us too please.... I'm going to go private too when baby comes.
I would love to be able to continue reading your blog!
Me too please !
me too please!
Of course I need to be included here. Wouldn't want to miss any pics and info. Cute pics from your visit. We love it when you come... Love, Mom
lhaslam@networc.com
Yes, Becky, AUnt Sheila loves your blog.........hope I can continue seeing it.
I'd love to still read your blog. I love seeing your cute family! My email is anldarby@gmail.com
We'd love to still see your blog. It's the best way for us to keep in touch! Thanks! My email is fine.
Me please! I don't know what info you need, as I don't have a blog set up, but my email as a user is janellonthebeach@gmail.com.
US!! Include us please!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Me, please.
Us too please.... I'm going to go private too when baby comes.
I would love to be able to continue reading your blog!
Me too please !
me too please!
Of course I need to be included here. Wouldn't want to miss any pics and info. Cute pics from your visit. We love it when you come... Love, Mom
lhaslam@networc.com
Yes, Becky, AUnt Sheila loves your blog.........hope I can continue seeing it.
I'd love to still read your blog. I love seeing your cute family! My email is anldarby@gmail.com
We'd love to still see your blog. It's the best way for us to keep in touch! Thanks! My email is fine.
Me please! I don't know what info you need, as I don't have a blog set up, but my email as a user is janellonthebeach@gmail.com.
US!! Include us please!
Post a Comment