There's something about this book that I really enjoyed. Maybe the tragedy of it made the discouragements of my life seem trivial, I'm not sure. You may feel disjointed while reading it as it alternates between two stories, the ending is anything but happy, and you'll walk away feeling somewhat depressed, but it's still a great read. Apparently it was made into a movie in 2002, but I have yet to see it.Saturday, September 27, 2008
The Weight of Water - Anita Shreve
There's something about this book that I really enjoyed. Maybe the tragedy of it made the discouragements of my life seem trivial, I'm not sure. You may feel disjointed while reading it as it alternates between two stories, the ending is anything but happy, and you'll walk away feeling somewhat depressed, but it's still a great read. Apparently it was made into a movie in 2002, but I have yet to see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment