Friday, September 26, 2008

Husband Category

So my husband Steve is a non-blogger.
The only personal information you can find about him on the web is on his work website (www.stevekunn.ca)
I'd even have to say he's bordering on non-facebooker status (he doesn't even have a profile picture and I don't think he's ever had a status post), so I was surprised one day when he said "hey honey, I like your blog". I was surprised because he had taken the time at work to look at it and I was even more surprised when he gave me the suggestion that I needed a "Husband" category. I asked what I would write under said "Husband" category, thinking maybe he'd start posting his own entries (since it is our family's blog), but no, his suggestion was that I use this section to post entries on how amazing and wonderful he is.
Now I'm not disputing the fact that he is a great husband, but he knows it's one of my pet peeves to read on someone's blog or facebook about how wonderful their husband and or wife is and how much they love them and how much they do for them blah blah blah. Seriously. No offense to those of you who do it, I think it's wonderful that you want to share your emotions for you significant other with the world, but just to set the record straight you won't be reading any of that here.
However. . . I think I will keep a husband section - I'm not sure what I'll be including here yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something . . . .
Oh yeah, and he also wanted me to clarify that I am not a uber-obsessed blogger that stays up until 3 am blogging, but rather that I'm a part-time RN who find night shifts to be the perfect time to update her blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have the same pet peeve!!

Anonymous said...

I use to like reading your blog until you posted this link. This definitely turned me off of your blog.

Love... your husband.

By the way my website is actually:

www.stevekunn.ca