I am so excited for Christmas this year. This is the first year that McKenna has been able to understand what is going on. She's so excited for Santa to come, but also understands that this is the time of year we especially think about Jesus. We've spent the last few weeks reading about the nativity and talking about Baby Jesus. We've also watched our fair share of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman.
We're going to the ranch for Christmas this year and I'm really looking forward to spending it with our family there. We had our Christmas up here with Steve's family last weekend and it was so much fun seeing McKenna so excited about getting and giving gifts.
Here's our Christmas pictures for the year. The last one was taken with tripod and camera on self timer so it probably could have been better, but it'll work for this year. I made sure I took it in portrait size instead of landscape just for you Grandma West!
We're going to the ranch for Christmas this year and I'm really looking forward to spending it with our family there. We had our Christmas up here with Steve's family last weekend and it was so much fun seeing McKenna so excited about getting and giving gifts.
Here's our Christmas pictures for the year. The last one was taken with tripod and camera on self timer so it probably could have been better, but it'll work for this year. I made sure I took it in portrait size instead of landscape just for you Grandma West!
Happy Christmas Everyone!!
3 comments:
I've loved the pictures Becky. Good job and thanks for keeping me supplies. It was nice to spend some time this Christmas. 2 pretty cute girls you have.
Merry Christmas Becky! You take wonderful pictures of your children. I can sometimes get the odd good shot, but never indoors, and never close up with MULTIPLE kids in the picture. Definitely talent. Hope you have a great 2010!
I love the pictures. What did you use for the background, a blanket? I used to do a white blanket for the kids but have been slacking the past little while, I should do that again. It was good seeing you guys over the holidays quickly and meeting Emmerson, she is cute!
Post a Comment