Monday, November 16, 2009

SUCCESS

As of an hour ago, McKenna pooped in the potty and got her big reward: her Cinderella dress, crown and earrings.  Too bad it was right before bedtime and she only wore them for 10 minutes.  Here's hoping this is the start of a good thing.

4 comments:

DaVeeda West said...

Yeah!! Yeah!! This is great news. Patience and long suffering!! HA.....

Tiffany said...

WHAT AWESOME news...ya for big girl underwear now and no more messy clean up for mom...I love the reward you chose...nice and girly :)

Proud Momma said...

I'm still jealous!

Mary said...

Yeah, yeah! Potty training has by far been the most difficult thing to figure out how to do. I seriously have no ideas for you . . . but it's been nearly a month, so I can't wait to see how it's going!

That Emmerson is sure a little sweetheart. I love all her smiles!