I was surprized that they are more alike than I was thinking. I'm glad my guess was right too. I would be pretty disappointed if I was wrong after I have been able to spend so much time with them both!! Such cuties.
Congratulations! I can't believe I haven't checked your blog since you had your baby. Emmerson is such a pretty name. And she is really beautiful. Congrats!
8 comments:
Wow they really are! Is McKenna the bottom pic?
I agree...McKenna on bottom! Cuties
They are definitely sisters! I agree with the other comments - I thought Emmerson on top, McKenna on the bottom. Lalainia
You're all right - I wonder if the likeness will continue or if they'll change as they get older? I guess we'll find out.
I was surprized that they are more alike than I was thinking. I'm glad my guess was right too. I would be pretty disappointed if I was wrong after I have been able to spend so much time with them both!! Such cuties.
Yeah, I was thinking McKenna was on the bottom too. Cute! Hope we can see Emmerson soon!
It was the cheeks that gave it away! McKenna still has those cheeks!
Congratulations! I can't believe I haven't checked your blog since you had your baby. Emmerson is such a pretty name. And she is really beautiful. Congrats!
Post a Comment