Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our newest addition

After losing our cat Chili, we decided we were ready to have another cat. We went to the Humane Society and picked this kitty out. I think she'll be a great addition to our home and family. As of yet she does not have a name, but hopefully we'll think of one soon.







McKenna enjoying the cat carrier.


It was really quiet so I went looking for McKenna and this is where I found her. She probably layed here with the kitty for a good minute.


Thankfully the kitty didn't seem to mind. If you have any cat name suggestions, we'd love to hear them.

5 comments:

DaVeeda West said...

She's a lovely looking kitty!!! I wasn't sure what to expect after your description of her mixture of colors. Umm!!! a name??? something to do with her variety of colors..... I will keep thinking. That's so cute to see McKenna loving her and the kitty loving??? or enduring it. Have fun.

Jocelyn said...

Talon says to name her Misses Meow Face the third.... or Roxy. I think these names are lame.

Janell said...

She's a beautiful cat! I'm no help at all with names though- I had to put a call our on FB for out puppy too! Looks like she and McKenna get along wonderfully :) I didn't realize Chilli was gone- so sorry for that, and for being so behind on what's going on. Hi to Steve and the girls from us!

maria lang said...

i like the name kitty =)

Kay said...

That is a cute picture. That is nice that the kitty was so patient, that is a good cat! I am no help with cat names either. Joc's comment was funny. Say hi to everyone!