woke up, showered, put on makeup and did my hair
cleaned the house
made breakfast (english muffins and blueberries)
had a visit from the washing machine repairman
played at the park before it rained
made lunch (grilled cheese and pears)
put two girls down for a nap
had a nap myself, kind of
colored with McKenna (we colored a squirrel, alligator, elephant and butterfly)
made dinner (pork loin, brown rice and salad)
bathed two girls
put two girls down to bed
ordered some items on-line
had dessert (jelly bellies - my current favorite candy)
updated my blog
Still to do:
sleep
Good night!
4 comments:
WOW!!! that's impressive for having 2, and one of them still newbie! BRAVO!!! (i don't think I even had makeup on until Gabby was somewhere around 2 months old... so really, bravo!)
Where was your husband???????
This is fun to read. I think my favorite posts are ones of people's days. All my candy favorites are in Canada :( Hope you got your sleep!
I'd call that a banner day without staking claim to a newborn . . . (dinner sounds delish)!
Post a Comment