
Just thought I'd give a quick update. We went for my ultrasound yesterday and got the fantastic news that I'm having another little girl!! Needless to say, I'm really excited about it. My sister and I are such close friends that I think every girl should have a sister and I'm really excited that McKenna and Baby #2 will be able to have that. I'm sure they'll have their moments, but overall I'm sure they'll be really close. My due date is set at July 11th and it seems so far away. Already I feel uncomfortable (heartburn, back aches, round ligament pain), but I just keep telling myself it'll be worth it.
3 comments:
Yay, that is so wonderful! I think having two of the same in a row is the way to go! I'm sure this one will be just as cute as McKenna.
What! Congrats lady!! So happy for you! I love having a little boy, but I am realizing that girls really do have so much more fun in the clothes department. So happy for you (and hang in there with the heartburn)!
Congratulations! That is great! My sisters and I are best friends, and it is a great thing! We are excited for you and to see our new little niece.
Post a Comment