I guess it's never too late to post pictures from December. Christmas was great. Unfortunately I just sat back and enjoyed it rather than taking a million pictures. McKenna had multiple gift opening extravaganzas with different family members and by the end she really got the hang of it.



It's a tradition in my family to open up Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve. We started this tradition with our family this year and Steve was kind enough to purchase a lovely flowered muu muu ( not sure on the spelling, but picture basically a flowered tent-like article of clothing ) for my Christmas pajamas
( they were too ugly to even take a picture of ). Luckily he also had these for a back-up in case I didn't like the muu muu.

Most of the months of November & December I felt like this:

Most of you probably know but we're expecting our second child in the summer. The first 3 months weren't much fun, as most of you can attest to, but I'm feeling great now. We're really excited and can't wait to find out the gender in a couple of weeks.

We got all dressed up for Steve's work Christmas Party.
And these are just some cute pics of McKenna that I liked from back before the the deep freeze hit our city. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to winter, so it might be a while before I venture out to take some more pictures of McKenna.

6 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! Those are darling photo shoot pictures, by the way.
Congratulations. That is so exciting. I'm so happy for you!
I did not know that! Congratulations! I was so excited to see that you up-dated!
Congratulations from the Isackson's!
I didn't know you were expecting again- congratulations! And I'll even be around to meet him/her this summer. Looking forward to it :)
Love the one of McKenna close up with those gorgeous eyelashes.. We are missing you guys....Love, Mom
Post a Comment