Friday, October 31, 2008

McKenna's Pizzeria

Everyone always says what goes around comes around and that is definitely the truth with my McKenna.  I was a terribly picky eater as a child (and some may argue I'm still picky today), and McKenna is no different.  I think the only "real" dinner food she'll eat is pizza.  I decided to let her help this time - thinking it'd keep her happy while I was getting dinner ready - and she absolutely loved helping.  I didn't grab my camera until near the end but here are a few of my favorites.



Putting the finishing touches on with the cheese

Drinking the leftover pineapple juice

She kept eating all the pineapple instead of putting it on the pizza so I gave her a bowl full to munch on.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute and a great way to get her to be eating. What a good helper!! You will never be alone now when you are cooking and that is a great thing. Love ya. Mom

Mary said...

Well at least you know what she'll eat (Bridget's in a stage where what she'll eat changes, and never seems to be what I made, so she pretty much doesn't eat. Except ice cream.)

Pizza ain't bad. Especially pineapple. I'm right there with you McKenna.

Paula said...

She's so cute! And you are a good mom for letting her get in there despite the mess (I'm sure there was some even though it doesn't show in the pictures!)

Tiffany said...

This is such a darling post. Mckenna is such a sweetie pie. Can we come over for dinner ?