I know most people probably read our blog for updates on our baby girl, but there is another member of our family that I'd thought I'd send a little tribute to. We love her and don't know what we'd do without her. We are a cat-loving family and proud of it. Here's an album portraying Chili's best talent - the ability to sleep anywhere at anytime.
Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I've never heard of one who suffers from insomnia.
Joseph Wood Krutch
Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later
Mary Bly
People who hate cats will come back as mice in the next life.
Faith Resnick
Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
Anonymous
Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.
James Herriot
Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.
Anonymous
Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.
Jeff Valdez
Even a cat is a lion in her own lair.
Indian Proverb
If stretching were wealth, the cat would be rich.
Anonymous
If I called her she would pretend not to hear, but would come a few moments later when it could appear that she had thought of doing so first.
Arthur Weigall
There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats.
Anonymous
The more people I meet, the more I like my cat.
Anonymous
What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Charles Dickens
The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
Leonardo DiVinci




3 comments:
I forgot how much I like cats! Thanks for reminding me...too bad I developed an allergy to them or I would probably get one.
Oh I want a kitty! Chili looks like the coolest. I love the pic in the booster seat with her head on the horn. Very funny.
haha i love this post!!
Post a Comment