Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun at the Wading Pool


McKenna absolutely loves the water so we go up to the wading pool in our community every chance we get.  This day was super windy, but she was still up for it.


Grandma Kunn and Aunt Marli also joined us for some wet fun!  She quickly figured out that throwing the cold water on us was a pretty fun thing to do.


Gearing up to head into the water and not just play on the edge...


It didn't take long for her to get use to the cold water.



She thought splashing herself was more fun than splashing us.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm happy i discovered your blog! Look at how much mckenna has grown. She is soooooooo adorable!!!

Proud Momma said...

She is so sweet! I didn't know that you guys had a blog! Thanks for commenting...another friend...woo hoo! j/k

Mary said...

What a cutie with such personality!

Anonymous said...

What a doll! It is so amazing to watch McKenna grow, learn and change! I love and adore her so very much!

Paula said...

Cute blog!! McKenna is so cute! I can totally see you in her!! Funny how we both live in the city but are so far away still! We just missed you by one week in Mtn. View, you were there the week before us!

Cait said...

Mckenna is a doll! I can not believe how much older she looks since we moved out of the ward! And I read back on your blog, for cute blog stuff go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com it's super easy just sometimes it's kind of slow! Really cute! Hope your doing well!