Saturday was beeeeeauuutiful!! Why can't everyday in an Albertan winter be like that. We woke up early (or I should say the girls woke up early and then woke us up early), had breakfast and then hit the slopes (or more truthfully, little hill).
Both girls loved it. Emmy went down almost as many times as McKenna. We met up with a couple of other families and had a blast. McKenna was fearless and kept going down on her belly or head first or on top of me or Steve headfirst.

Both girls loved it. Emmy went down almost as many times as McKenna. We met up with a couple of other families and had a blast. McKenna was fearless and kept going down on her belly or head first or on top of me or Steve headfirst.


McKenna and her friend Jane. I love this little girl. She and McKenna are such great playmates. I hope they are friends for a long long time. They have so much fun together.
3 comments:
Your girls are so cute - what fun!!
Cute pics. Emmy is so tiny. Reminds me of Eden when they were little and even though she was tiny always trying to keep up with Isaac and do everything he did.
Looks like fun sister... I sure miss the snow sometimes., oh and you guys too!!
Post a Comment