Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun in the Snow!

It has finally been warm enough for us to get outside! McKenna loves to be outside and would probably go out every day if her Mom wasn't such a winter wimp. I feel cold even if I'm bundled in flannel pajamas, under a blanket, in front of our fire.

Half bundled up

Of course Thomas the Train had to join us outside.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky - wow is she ever cute. I'm glad she doesn't look like your husband.

Paula said...

Hey Becky! A lot has happened since I last checked your blog! Congrats on expecting #2! Also good work on your hobby-I thought those pictures were really cute. What a good hobby to have with such cute little ones around to take pictures of. Are you guys close to the new temple site? I saw your cousin at the temple last Friday...ummm I can't remember her name but she looks a lot like Sarah and has glasses. She's expecting too I think? Anyway cute blog and you are such a good mother.

Kay said...

Cute! She is getting big! Hope you are feeling well. Nice to see some Christmas pics. The family pics are really nice too! Where did you take them. Say hi to Steve too!

The Johnston's said...

Too fun! My kids would live outside if they could too. I'm glad we have a nice big fenced backyard I just throw them out into. You're daughter is a Thomas fan too? Geesh! And did I hear you are expecting #2!!!?? Congrats. You'll have to let me know when the due date is!