I'm not one to normally do these things, but I'm working and need something to pass the time so here it goes. Tiffany, this is for you. I enjoyed reading yours so I hope you enjoy mine.
8 Things I am PASSIONATE About...
1. My family - I love them to bits.
2. My beliefs
3. The importance of health - trust me if you saw what I see, you'd never miss your yearly physical.
4. My need for sleep - I am a 8-10 hour a night kind of person.
5. Real baking - you will never find a store boughten dessert in my house - except ice cream.
6. Reading - I love a good book (see my literature section on my blog)
7. Calling my Mom - I rarely go a day without talking to her.
8. Music - My sister and I always say we'd love to have continuous background music in our life - just like in the movies.
8 "words" or "phrases" I say way to often...\
1. "that's ridiculous"
2. "do you know what I mean?"
3. "just calling to see when you're coming home from work"
4. "my McKenna monkey"
5. "seriously?"
6. "what should we eat for dinner?"
7. "McKenna...."
8. "I'm cold"
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Go back to my mission again with my family
2. Hold my baby's babies
3. Spend a summer in England
4. Go on a cruise
5. Get another degree
6. Learn to do a cartwheel
7. Learn how to take good pictures
8. Feel like I did all that I was suppose to
8 Things I have learned From my past...
1. Keep a journal - I have a terrible memory
2. Don't go down an aerial tram that your brother and cousin built - I still have back issues.
3. My parents really were right
4. I'm not sure what else
8 Places I would love to see...
1. China - the great wall
2. More of England - Dover
3. Australia - The Great Barrier Reef
4. New York - Times Square
5. North Carolina (from reading all the Nicolas Sparks' novels)
6. Cambodia
7. Spain
8. Africa
8 Things I Currently Need or Want...
1. At the moment... seafood - which is hard to find at 3 am.
2. A dress for Steve's Christmas party
3. A holiday with Steve and McKenna
4. A massage
5. Our basement to be warm and comfy
6. My holidays that I requested from work.
7. A new winter coat
8. Lasik Eye Surgery
8 More People I Tag!
Whoever feels so inclined or needs something to pass the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing girl...I love reading it.
Post a Comment