Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1st Try


I've decided to take up photography as a hobby.  I confess I have no idea what I am doing and half the time my photos turn out terribly, but here a few I thought turned out okay.



I decided to try to shoot things that didn't move very much to start with (ie. my lazy cat and trees) as opposed to things that never sit still (ie. McKenna).

I have to say after just a few days that I'm never going back. I love my SLR camera and am really looking forward to learning more.  I'm going to my friend Maria's house today to learn some things.  I hope she's a patient person, because the only thing I've learned so far about my camera is how to set the date and time and I've already had it for over a week : )

No comments: