skip to main | skip to sidebar

K Country

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

McKenna's Friends




McKenna wasn't feeling well one day so we decided to entertain her by getting all of her friends together in one spot.  Needless to say, she loved it!  Some would say I'm reliving my childhood by buying her so many stuffed animals, but I promise she loves them almost as much as I do :)


at 7:40 AM
Labels: Family

2 comments:

Mary said...

How fun to find you in blogland! I love this picture. You can NEVER have too many friends.

July 16, 2008 at 2:52 PM
Tiffany said...

Becky ...I love it, so cute. So is by far the cutiest little one of the bunch.

July 27, 2008 at 8:04 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Family

Our Family

Labels

  • Family (34)
  • Food (1)
  • Humour (1)
  • Husband (1)
  • Literature (7)
  • Photography (3)
  • Random (4)

Friends & Family

  • Jason & Lalainia
  • Jon & Christi
  • Maria
  • Eden
  • Elena
  • Sherie
  • Ian & Jen
  • Sean & Libby
  • The Johnston Jungle!
  • CJ & Jessica
  • Steve & Britney
  • Jeff & Nena
  • Brad & Kay
  • Dave & Alisha
  • Talon and Jocelyn
  • Trevor & Tiffany
  • Dave and Cari
  • Thai 101
  • Sean & Lara
  • Brett & Paula
  • Jared & Rachel
  • Nick & Mary
  • Caitlin
  • Dave & Noelle
  • Ben & Christina
  • Brad & Karen
  • Jordan & Julie

Primary Blogs

  • Primary
    Cleo Madison - FLASH SALE - Chloe Jersey Skirts
    6 years ago
  • The Ordinary Adventures of a Primary Chorister
    7 Secrets of a Primary Chorister
    10 years ago
  • Primary Singing Time
    100 WAYS TO CHOOSE AND REVIEW
    11 years ago
  • The Children Sing
    Organizing Singing Time
    11 years ago
  • Precious Primary
    Oh, What Do You Do In the Summertime?
    13 years ago
  • Music For Primary
    Goodbye!
    13 years ago
  • Primary Chorister Ideas
    Secret Words
    13 years ago
  • Singing Testimonies
    Choose and Review: Bag It
    15 years ago

Blogs I Follow

  • nienie
    Jane 23
  • Our Best Bites
    Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
  • Lickable Spoon
    Easy Peanut Butter Cookies, and a little break
  • Bakerella
    Check out the new bakerella.com